SFICC Night Rally -- Photo Rally

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sandylam

SFICC is proud to present this semester's edition of the famed Nite Rally Scavenger Hunt! This version features a new twist-- this is a photo scavenger hunt, as opposed to our traditional mind-bending-clue-solving-brain-twister scavenger hunt.

I promise you, this will be fun fun fun! If you plan on coming out to just one of our events, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you check out this, our signature event.

Here's what some people had to say about past scavenger hunts:

"The SFICC scavenger hunt is the highlight of my semester. It is a great way to help me get my mind off of school and books and stuff." - Tommy

"Joining a club is all about meeting people with common interests, and this is the bestest club for that!" - Dave

"This club is worth two dollars." - Jimmy

The best part are the prizes prizes prizes to the top three teams. First place gets a big cash prize! That's right-- cold hard cash!

--------------------------

Here are the details you need to know:

Date: Saturday July 19, 2003
Time: Meet at 7pm, rally to start at 7:30pm SHARP
Place: BCIT Lot N
Cost: $5 per team. Membership is $2

Teams are a minimum of two people. Each team must have a digital camera, or a video camera that can playback. If you don't have access to these items, please post and people can be matched up!

We also suggest you bring:

1) your SFICC CARD (if u are a member)
2) Road MAP as this will not be supplied by SFICC
3) FLASHLIGHT if you cannot see stuff in the dark
4) your drivers licence
5) your vehicle

We give you a list of items/tasks, and you go out and snap as many photos as you can. The winning team gets cash cash cash.

To ensure the safety of all particpants, we will ask that your team's driver's license is sealed in an SFICC envelope. Teams that run into the police, and are forced to open their envelope, will be disqualified.

If you have any questions or if you would like to sign up, please visit our forum

Thanks, and we hope to see you on the 19th.

Back