1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shameless (showtime show)

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Briansol, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

Anyone else watching this? I just watched last weeks today and waiting for tonights to come down the wire, but I'm already hooked.

Emmy rossum shows some skin
    william h macy is a stellar drunkard
    6 kids, no mother, older sister taking over as mommy role... 1 closet gay son whos fucking the indian (or some other middle eastern nationality.. hard to tell) grocer who eats pork (lol)....
    a good guy who looks like a rich boy, but really isn't (don't want to ruin it for you)

so many plot lines setting up. i'm excited for this show. it may just be the winter/spring dexter replacement

Watch Shameless on Showtime

check it out.

There's also 8 seasons of the British version, of which this is adapted from. I've considered checking it out, but I don't think i want to just yet as it may sway my views.

2. chadcharb

chadcharb Well-Known Member VIP

yea just watched week one a bit ago. looks good. gonna watch the new one now

3. D16Civic

D16Civic Matt

I'll have to check it out. I've seen the previews but was waiting to hear some opinions before I watched it. William H Macy is good in almost anything.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted