Sheet metal?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

I need a piece of sheet metal, probably about 4x4 to make a heatshield for the back of my parents new coal stove

does anyone know where I could pick a piece like that up?

Phone Book. Last time I checked it didn't come with a search button, so you'd have to do it old school with your hands.

Supplier Places.

werd, i don't have a phonebook here at school, I was wondering if there was someplace online you guys bought your sheet metal

i searched on google, but i'm shitty at searching andhad no luck

my parents new coal stove

Sorry, I live in SoCal, but what the hell are you guys using a coal stove for?!?!?! Do you guys live old school? Or you can't get gas out there, for a gas/electric stove?

LMAO!!

cali is so "modern" lol.

wood and coal stoves f'in rock in the winter.

yes, we all have heat/oil/gas heat, but theres nothing like the smell of a wood stove burning warming up the whole house when the snow is falling and hot chocolate is in your hand.

you'd understand, if you lived in a place that actually had seasons.

lol

LMAO

a place that actually had seasons

yeah dude, we get gas and oil here, shit sometimes, when we all go to the bar, we even get to see a little cable TV

but we live in the coal belt of the united states and I live in a forest- To heat my house with electricity is ridiculous due to cost and the fact that in the winter, it goes out at least once a week

lmao, i live in the sticks

so yeah, coal, at 100 dollars a ton is the way to heat where i live- and if it's a good summer, i'll have a few cords of free wood bucked and split and we will just burn that :)

any metal supply shop will be able to help you out. i would go for stainless though it will not rust and will be really easy to clean and a 4*8 sheet will run 100 in 18 guage

word man home depot will help you out. they sell all sorts of heat shields and sheet metal. im fabbing up some stuff for my "spring project" :)

I don't give a fuck where it comes from, as long as I can get my hands on a 4x4 piece of 18 gauge

btw, anyone want to let me borrow an air nibbler? lol

Cruise up here this weekend, the ol ladys gone, the fridge is full of beer and i have tools galore.

Back