shift knob

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StarBellieAngel

all i want is one of the screw on kind of shift knob.... (stock)

the one i have now is some aftermarket *ghey* kind that is not conducive to my shift habits.

if anyone has one i'm ready to take it!!! ;)

that and some 90-93 integra tail lights....

Off post, but I got the weighted Tenzo knob, and I love it.

well, if it doesn't screw on, i'll hate it because it comes loose... from the shaking of the short shifter i have on it... since it has these screw things that just try to hold it to the metal. and it pisses me off. lol. but that's cool that you have something you love. :)

brc- what is it from?

www.ltbmotorsports.com They have momo knobs. I have the superanatomic in my car, haven't installed it yet, but it has a rubber piece that fits over the threads on the knob and three screws, if you put it in tight enough nothing will wobble.

u can get a rip off type r knob or one made for a civic/integra, tons on ebay for dirt cheap, or you can buy my stock one for 5 bucks plus shipping

i hate the knob to begin with... one of those really... uncomfortable anodized (red.... one of my LEAST favorite colors) long irritating looking jobs. so, i'd really just like to replace it. :) plus i'm trying to keep the car as stock as possible... hehe

thanks tho guys! i'll look at the stuff...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 13 2003, 01:13 AM
$.07 lock nut washer. the answer to your probelm.

haha i did that for awhile, till i just the muther on...

personaly i think its more then just a shift nob you spend all day pushin and pulling on it not to mention the time you spend just holding it in traffic just like your dick is more then "just your dick" i mean do you think your girl wants to be bobing on some nasty thing....no, well you should feel the same way about your shift nob....your cars your bitch and when you shift thats you playing with her nob :spin: did i just say that :blink: lol i love <--that face but any ways you fools know its true. i wouldint be able to stand it comeing loose all the time. i was thinking though if you got a really small drill bit and just drilled a small spot on the shifter where the screw would seat it self that might keep it from comeing off though you say you want stock so go stock

ok. i'm going to say this again. i hate the one that's in it. i want a stock one. jeez people.

i'm not going to drill holes and try to make the one i have work. either you have one, or you don't.

and please... i don't have a dick. dick.

Back