Shipping Out February....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatchboy

Sleeves+boost=Love
Well so i just got done signing the rest of my papers for the navy. On my aptitude test i scored top 5% in the nation and i am going to be working on satelite guidence systems for bombs etc..
I guess i have to go to the same camp as navy seals so that will be a bitch but i really have nothing to look forward too after high school so this is my only option. I wanna apply for a badass job someday and what will look better?
Honorable Discharge from Navy (showing responcibility etc)
Full college
Technical Training in Satelite Guidence Systems
4 years hands on Traning

or......

Graduated from College.

Who do you think the company would hire. lol Its going to be shitty but best for me in the long run. At the end of my first 4 years i will be making 6k a month with no bills to pay sense they pay everything. And when i get out if i want to do more college then they will pay $40,000 more for me for college. So in the long run this is a very good decision. But rite now i am a 17 year old senior in high school and this is coming real fast for me and kind of scary. So yea!
Just had to vent a lil bit and tell someone.
Thanks guys
-dan

lol i love how brians name on aim sais hes been idle and away for 3 hours and 22 minutes but posts on my topic within 3 minutes of me posting. bahah
Yea guys i know il like it but im still kinda scared rite now cuase im only 17 and whatnot, you guys know what im sayin? im still young and im going to miss partyin with all my friends etc but i have to set my self up for the future you know?

based on math,technology,mechanical,electricalreading comprehension, speed reading comprehension and alllot of other bullshit.

Back