"shock And Awe"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

First of all thats the g-ayest catch phrase ever.. 2nd.. their bombing the hell outta baghdad right now..

i gotta say.. sh*t blowing up on live TV is the kewlest thing ever

:werd: and :werd:

they fucked shit up over there

im waiting to see this new MOAB go off

1832677.jpg

holy shit!!

i saw the paper and there was a pic of a single explosion over the city, but DAMN!

around 1pm EST
i had the news on and all the sudden shit just started blowing up ... it was definatly an "impressive" site

live tv is really intense... i could honestly feel the adrenaline rush when it was happening

Speaking of the MOAB, I live here at Eglin AFB where it was tested last week. Let me tell ya, they aint seen shit yet. That mother rocked the ground here when it went off. Drop one of those there and this is what you will see..... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

22,000 lbs of gasoline in a bucket with a match glued to the end basically....

Originally posted by turbinedzc@Mar 21 2003, 05:44 PM
Speaking of the MOAB, I live here at Eglin AFB where it was tested last week. Let me tell ya, they aint seen shit yet. That mother rocked the ground here when it went off. Drop one of those there and this is what you will see..... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

my dads office is the one that did the testing on that gaint bomb, we heard it at school. and a few of the other weapons at eglin

i just got a video of the test of the MOAB off kazaa
:blink:

holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!!

that thing is badass

dammmmn that's crazy, i've been in the dark with whats going on... i don't get to watch tv too much, it's sad i'm in the air force too... but they said that as far as tonage (weight) they are dropping more this week than they did the whole time in wwii

Fuckin' a man. People can say all they want about George but that bastard knows how to get shit done. what's moab stand for

massivly owning awesome bomb

Originally posted by caffeind@Mar 24 2003, 07:08 PM
Fuckin' a man.

fucking a man? lol..um..i don't get it..lol...is that what you are doing when you start typing this? So..i'd put "Drinking a soda: man..this moab thing is crazy! i can't wait to see it in action!" lol i don't understand why you said "fucking a man." Please explain before my curious little head starts filling itself with horrible images.

i think he meant FUCKING "A" MAN....

its a phrase or expression....with the "A" being the alphabet "A"

"FUCKING "A" MAN.....that chick has nice tits!!!!"

or FUCK AN "A" MAN.....

its all in the pronunciation of the word "A"...and fuck.

Back