Should give Steve a Hardon for hours...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
http://albany.craigslist.org/car/121727508.html

but get this
5K with a 2000 nissan non turbo diesel motor installed :eek:

E0TOYk8dW3o8UcyWt5qWGpLBf3Dd.jpg

j0IYGES1JrLi3GIKwyk3sCISDA1a.jpg

Here is why that 4Runner is an abomination to all that I stand for:

* It's a post 89 "Bore Runner". 4 doors ? Come on. Removable top is where it's at, homey.

* Toyota makes a far superior Diesel motor that bolts in. It's the 22R in diesel.

* Recaros doesn't make up for the fact that it's a complete hack job of a truck.

* When you're offroading, you don't WANT your body to be moving with the truck, unless your head is too.

* The stock Toyota 12 way adjustables that I had in my 4Runner blew any recaro out of the water, hands down.

Speaking of stock toyota seats - I landed a mint set of '89 MR2 seats for the Z.

those brits are on crack for those prices.

Also, that MR2 lacks an AFM, which may have lead to it's scrapping. (It doesn't run !)

YER KILLIN' ME !

All except that Dune Buggy. I don't even know that body, but it looks like a 400lbs woman that jumped off the 5th floor balcony, naked.

And a Brat for $3500 ?! Good god we're in the NorthRust.

when i was in mexico at the dunes for new years, saw a new, and i mean 2000 or up, 4 runner with a V8 swap. not really sure what kind of v8 but most likely a 350 because it was nice. sounded like something they pulled from a decent street rod. the funny thing is the thing was sooo clean. lifted on 33"s, tinted windows, beautiful paint, everything. i just say this because something like that you would usually see after the car has been tore up and its time for a new motor.

who knows it coulda had the V6 and popped a head gasket so the owner said fuck it and went over to the 350. either way, it was def. a nice ride

if the 2000 ups still have the 3.0 then it was probably cheaper to do the V8 swap than find a replacement...
lmao

Back