Should I buy this for my Car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PBE9699

I'm just wondering, do you guys think its worth buying 9mm spark plug wires or 10mm? THey have two kinds I would possible buy, triple core and five core... which is better?I have a B16A with only I/E for now. I also want to buy new spark plugs and I'm wodnering which is the best one I should get? I know NGK is the way to go but I'm not sure how cold to go? I live in the Tropics and temperature is usually ranging from 28 - 32 degrees celsius i nthe day and about 24-28 in the night. All help is appreciated Thanks a lot guys

my advise would be to get NGK wires and plugs and replacing the cap and rotor in dist. all the big name wires and plugs arent anything with a NAME and PRICE TAG..

i agree, but i have some obx 10.3mm wires ill sell you if you want.

Ok cool that takes care of the plug wires... how about the plugs though? which NGK's would u recommend? considering the climate i live in?

i dont think the climate matters bro..its the temp in your combustion chambers that does..call honda for ngk's or go to densoaftermarket.com for denso's

Ohhh OK I just thought that the temperature outside would affect the temp. inside the combustion chamber... anyways i guess doesnt make that much of a diff. Thanks for all the help ppl

get NGK V-power plugs. they have a copper core (not platinum). the eom spark plug wires work fine unless you are amplifying your ignition for turbo or supercharging.

Back