1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I buy this for my Car?

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by PBE9699, Sep 20, 2003.

1. PBE9699

PBE9699 Member

I'm just wondering, do you guys think its worth buying 9mm spark plug wires or 10mm? THey have two kinds I would possible buy, triple core and five core... which is better?I have a B16A with only I/E for now. I also want to buy new spark plugs and I'm wodnering which is the best one I should get? I know NGK is the way to go but I'm not sure how cold to go? I live in the Tropics and temperature is usually ranging from 28 - 32 degrees celsius i nthe day and about 24-28 in the night. All help is appreciated Thanks a lot guys

2. kingwilly

kingwilly Senior Member

you wanna upgrade your ignition?get new dis cap/rotor,ngk or denso spark plugs,new factory spark plug wires

3. JrSiRb16A

JrSiRb16A Senior Member

my advise would be to get NGK wires and plugs and replacing the cap and rotor in dist. all the big name wires and plugs arent anything with a NAME and PRICE TAG..

4. eyesonlybob

eyesonlybob Senior Member

i agree, but i have some obx 10.3mm wires ill sell you if you want.

5. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

the oem shit is fine...

6. PBE9699

PBE9699 Member

Ok cool that takes care of the plug wires... how about the plugs though? which NGK's would u recommend? considering the climate i live in?

7. kingwilly

kingwilly Senior Member

i dont think the climate matters bro..its the temp in your combustion chambers that does..call honda for ngk's or go to densoaftermarket.com for denso's

8. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

ya just get some reg. ngk's and so oem plug wires from napa or whatever and ull be good to go

9. PBE9699

PBE9699 Member

Ohhh OK I just thought that the temperature outside would affect the temp. inside the combustion chamber... anyways i guess doesnt make that much of a diff. Thanks for all the help ppl

10. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

get NGK V-power plugs. they have a copper core (not platinum). the eom spark plug wires work fine unless you are amplifying your ignition for turbo or supercharging.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted