Si paint code

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91hondarex

hey does anyone kno the paint code for the blue that they put on the si honda

sweet thanks guys i am think like the new models like 97 that have this blue i am thinking about spraying my rex with that blue i really like it and i think it will look good i have not seen a crx around here were i live with that color

pic-22900.jpeg

They're different. The CRX is a pearl and the Si is a metalliac. Plus they're different shades.

ok i just was not sure if like the difference in lighting was making it look different... but yah i like the Si color so i think i am going to go with that color

The Si color would look great on a CRX. I owned a 91 with the Torino Red Pearl on it but always wanted something along the lines of the Si blue. I am looking for another rex right now and would probably get it painted that color, the original blue looks a little too green for my tastes. Please post pics if you go this route. Good luck!

yah i have always liked the Si blue and i think it would look really good on my rex so i think thats what color i will paint it once i am ready to paint it

Back