Sick and Twisted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Holy shit that is fucked up, I live less than 20 miles from where that all took place and I have not heard about this yet. I feel sorry of Elvin Bishop, he is a dope musician, and to be involved in this in any way is really phucking crazy.

wow, martinez eh? that is right across the delta from where i work, like 5 miles away. crazy shit, this is the first i've heard of this too.

According to Godman's testimony, Helzer imagined he could blame the murders on the "government behind government" and take over the leadership of the world's 12 million Mormons himself.

Helzer was excommunicated by the Mormons in 1998, which is about the time he started declaring he was the one true prophet of God and devised something called "the 12 Principles of Magic" that included the exhortation: "No such thing as right and wrong."

He must have taken one too many hits of acid. God damn, that's some crazy shit.

Why couldnt he be like all the other winners and just stage a mass suicide? It would take all those wackos out at once and rid us of there crazy ideas, which in reality no one really gives a shit about.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jun 16 2004, 01:18 AM
A nude model, five bodies and the Mormon assassination plot attempt

is it me or does the title of that article sound like the beginning of a joke?? lol

haha yea that is what i thought it was going to be at first.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Jun 16 2004, 01:22 PM-->
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jun 16 2004, 12:45 PM
allbottledup
@Jun 15 2004, 04:26 PM
Im not one to pick on religions but i always though mormons were a little strange!

well they do wear holy mormon underwear. :blink:

wth.

magic underwear, with masonic symbols on them. occationally you can catch a pair on ebay. Thay are actually called temple garments (or garmies), and they get them when they are "endowed". crazy stuff

Back