Sick of looking at my rust...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Ok so this morning, my rusted ass rears looked like this...

s402bd1a5b98e3.jpg

s402bcb4ccaa45.jpg

So, I couldn't take it anymore, I went to the store and got some duplicolor Frost White and some sandpaper. Actually, I found that there are two different Frost Whites, depending on when the car came out, so that was annoying. So, I sand it rough then smooth you know the drill, and find that it is mostly surface and nothing really bad (except on the passengerside). I spray, and spray, and spray, then clearcoat, and voila....

s4032493ba3941.jpg

s4032492bc5c5b.jpg

This one is baring the brunt of years of sitting inside that fucking, rubber strip Honda puts on there to sabatoge it cars. A hint, remove that fucker, salt, dirt, and crud sits there against you paint, and has lunch.

That's all, goodbye.

When I was looking for an eg, every single one had rust at either end of the rear wheel well arch. The one i ended up getting was just bondoed over and has rusted through again. Dam you cheap body jobs <_<

:thumbsup: Only thing that isn't with my car is no rust in the fender wells, even though I have no fender liners. LOL.

Good looking krylon job.

Back