sick of this crap...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rtpassini

i keep having problems. i just want to drive my car

heres the story.
first started it. my main relay was blown. got a new one. it started fixed some stuff to make it run smooth. drove it 100 feet. turned it off. reset the ecu. tried to start it. another main relay blown. someone told me to check my ground. well my ground somehow had volts going through it. (the ground for the relay) i re-grounded it. put another relay in. and now it wont work at all. i dont fucking understand. im also not getting a cel at all. even when my car is just on. my fuel pump turns on when i jump it. but thats the only time. is my ecu fried? please give me some help.

What happens when you try to start it? Does it crank but doesn't fire? Explain exactly what happens. Then go to your car, if it doesn't start, check what you do and do not have as far as spark or fuel. Then post back to see if we can figure this out...

del sols + fuel pumps = bad.

what pump are you running?

its the stock fuel pump.

when i try to start it. it just cranks, doesnt turn over. i know that my fuel pump doesnt go on. and thats why its not starting because it isnt getting fuel.

the past couple of times it was because of bad relays.

the fuel pump works when i jump it. i was thinking maybe the fuel pump went out. would. but i dont know if its bad since it works when i jump the main relay...BUT when its jumped and i hear it whining i try to start it and it wont work...

Back