*sigh* More Ebay Terror

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 27
  • Views 2K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea, its fake, its funny "back in the 80's".. in the pic with 2 ppl, the chick on the left looks dressed for the 90's.. ebay = eghey

the sad part is that someone out there will actually buy this. Man, that fucktard could have had a b16a motor....idiot :)

Milan

Maybe that guy sees us buying motors, and is like, "Man, that fucktard could have had a ghost in a bottle....idiot" :lol:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 4 2003, 11:33 PM
Maybe that guy sees us buying motors, and is like, "Man, that fucktard could have had a ghost in a bottle....idiot" :lol:

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and jesus fuckin' crist! that thing is goin' for 5 g's right now and there is still 20 hours left on the auction.

i really really need to get into one of these cult things to make some loot like that.

crying out loud.

ebay is going to be happy about that sale.

holy fuck...
look at the counter...
refresh and then look again...
its like 35 hits per second.
thats fucking insane.

i think i should come up with like some haunted jacket that when you wear it a really big black guy stalks you. or something and sell it for 1g

Back