Sir II complete swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

friz

What do I need in addition to a complete Sir II swap from Hmotorsonline for my 93 civic sedan? What is an SIR II? Where do I get parts for it ( Timing belt, clutch etc....)? Do I need a bigger radiator?

Plan on doing the swap this Dec. Want to plan ahead.

Thanks.

timing belt
tensioner
water pump
spark plugs/wires
rotor and cap
get the main seals since you're already there
all new belts
if you're keeping ac get teh bracket from a del sol vtec
new fluids
radiator hoses from a del sol vtec
thermostat
your radiator should be fine, if you want one that will cool better and fit perfectly, get one also from a del sol vtec.

I'm doing the same this december :)

I guess i should be more specific. I have yet to see a Sir II in parts catalogs. Are the parts the same as the GSR?

well some parts from the gsr will fit on your b16 but you want a catolog :p there is everything ebay.com summitracing.com jdmshit.com you just got to learn to look put in the part you want and go for it.

OK lets try again. I go to my auto parts store and ask for a timing belt for my SIR II and he gives me this look like I must be crazy. What is it? What does he need to look under? Is it an integra? LS, RS, GSR?

Okay, a little reaserch and I figured out that a Sir II is a JDM civic model. Still the question remains the same. Where do I get parts for this thing?

94-95del sol vtec is 98% the same.

the pistons are slightly different, the cams are slightly different, but all the belts hoses, and all that crap are identical.

so if i need the air conditioning lines for my b18c in a 94 civ coupe
i would order the del sol vtec lines

Originally posted by stedscivic@Oct 29 2004, 12:26 AM
so if i need the air conditioning lines for my b18c in a 94 civ coupe
i would order the del sol vtec lines
[post=408810]Quoted post[/post]​

Depends on the bracket and compressor you used, but most of the time yes.

And start your own thread.

Back