1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SiR2 B16 Clutch question...

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by caddytwix, Nov 12, 2005.

1. caddytwix

caddytwix Junior Member

My clutch is packing it in and I was about to order a clutch, noticed that some clutchs the part number is the same for GSRs and B16s, but some have different part numbers.

I would rather buy the 94-00 GSR clutch instead of the B16A2/A3 clutch because the price difference is about $100. Anyone put a GSR clutch in a b16 before?

Oh ya, and I have a JDM B16 SiR2 motor/tranny with LSD if that make a difference...

2. caddytwix

caddytwix Junior Member

Nobody help? Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?

3. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

Clutch parts for any 92-present b-series trannies should be interchangeable, as they all use the same output shaft. 90-91 cable trannies have a different out put shaft, so that is your only anomaly. How do I know this? I own a 91 integra, and it is hard to find interchangeable parts for that car.

4. caddytwix

caddytwix Junior Member

Yeah, the only difference i could see being is the output shaft size and the flywheel, but if the output shaft is the same, i would assume it should fit.

Thanx for the info

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted