SiR2 B16 Clutch question...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

caddytwix

My clutch is packing it in and I was about to order a clutch, noticed that some clutchs the part number is the same for GSRs and B16s, but some have different part numbers.

I would rather buy the 94-00 GSR clutch instead of the B16A2/A3 clutch because the price difference is about $100. Anyone put a GSR clutch in a b16 before?

Oh ya, and I have a JDM B16 SiR2 motor/tranny with LSD if that make a difference...

Clutch parts for any 92-present b-series trannies should be interchangeable, as they all use the same output shaft. 90-91 cable trannies have a different out put shaft, so that is your only anomaly. How do I know this? I own a 91 integra, and it is hard to find interchangeable parts for that car.

Quoted post[/post]]
Clutch parts for any 92-present b-series trannies should be interchangeable, as they all use the same output shaft. 90-91 cable trannies have a different out put shaft, so that is your only anomaly. How do I know this? I own a 91 integra, and it is hard to find interchangeable parts for that car.

Yeah, the only difference i could see being is the output shaft size and the flywheel, but if the output shaft is the same, i would assume it should fit.

Thanx for the info

Back