site for rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PhyRe

does anyone know of a site that shows all the hhonda/acura rims like the stock ones? is there site that shows the trim of each car and the rims that would come with it. im lookin for 4 lug 5 stars from an accord. they have a few different ones and im not sure which modle they come off of. so if anyone could help me out. thanx :worthy:

also does anyone know if the 98 civic 2dr (or hatch ) stock side skirts would fit on a 93 hatch? because mine are small and rounded and u cant see them but my boys 98 skirts hang down just a li lbit more

No, I dont know any site that has pictures of stock rims. But I think the only 5 star rims from an accord came on the Special Edition model. If I am correct, they are kinda like fat rims.....I dont know how to explain it but they kinda look like fat GSR wheels.

And for the sideskirts, they wont fit exactly but you can modify them to fit. EK civic sideskirts look sweet on EG's. I sold mine to a dude that was going to do that same thing. I think their just a little longer than the EG sides, so just cut accordingly. :)

thats good to know. but which ones fit better 2 dr or hatch?

but there r 2 different 5 stars im lookin for one set looks like the si rims but only 5 star and not 7 . and the others are just weird the center isnt polished but the arms or the star are but they look like someone just rotated them kinda like the lude saw blades but fat.

if you look at sites for body repair supplies and parts they always sell stock wheels to replace the ones that got smashed

Originally posted by PhyRe@Apr 15 2004, 11:45 AM
yeha those which accord is that?

Accord Special Edition. :)

**EDIT**
I found some pictures of the rims your looking for.....
s407f20cc7c858.jpg

s407f20e6864d5.jpg

They are 15's but they look kinda small though. I seen them on a newer accord ('98) and they sorta looked like 13's. :shrug2:

Back