Sitting here at my desk...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
it looks like the wizard of oz outside! i can see the clouds moving at a rapid page, the wind, and tons of leaves flying everywhere. its great!

Any pics or vids to post? lol. I'm amazed, two weeks ago, it was still like summer. I return to chilly fall. brrr... I'm ready to return to Texas. Gas was lots cheaper down there too. $1.25 a gallon! :eek:

I am setting her at my desk at my house and the same shit is happening over here in NY!!

Painting what? Painting is best done when it's dry outside. The paint dries better and faster with less humidity in the air.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Oct 15 2003, 10:12 AM
Any pics or vids to post? lol. I'm amazed, two weeks ago, it was still like summer. I return to chilly fall. brrr... I'm ready to return to Texas. Gas was lots cheaper down there too. $1.25 a gallon! :eek:

:werd:

So Mike, find out about those houses across the street from you. One was for sale and another one was available to rent... I'd be curious about the prices. I want to winter down south, but I'm not a Florida-type person. B)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Oct 15 2003, 12:20 PM
Painting what? Painting is best done when it's dry outside. The paint dries better and faster with less humidity in the air.

inside painting. like a window jam.

I almost got taken out by a tree limb today. Dangerous shit out there in New England.

Those tree-tunnels are pretty neat, but pretty dangerous too.

-> Steve

Yah I am supposed to work on a roof today but I probably would of falled off three times already!! :lol: Boss called the day off!! Good thing!!!

Now I am fucked for money to go to Montreal with my friends! :doh:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Oct 15 2003, 11:46 AM
I want to winter down south, but I'm not a Florida-type person. B)

Martine,

How about Palm Springs? You can deliver some feathered cargo for me! :)
(Actually, there's a solution in sight with that dilemma.)

Wind? What Wind?

24620079-e372-028001E0-.jpg

Bad weather? Whats that?

Bah... I think i'm gonna go back to the pool tomorrow here in lovely Boca Raton Florida... :p

It sucked today :( so damn windy

I was driving back from work today down route 128 at my usual 90 mph and all of the sudden this huge gust came over and almost knocked me over one lane... I was like what the shit!

not cool... damn NE weather... :unsure:

yea that shit sucks. try driving a car thats just over a ton like mine. im lighter than any year civic sans the crx.

Back