1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skunk2 - Alpha Line!

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by porkfried83, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porkfried83

porkfried83 New Member

This week they will be unveiling the first of the Alpha line: their first-ever die-cast aluminum throttle body for
    B-series engines followed by their ’06-’11 Civic Si header. Both of these new products are unique for them in that
    they’ll allow them to more readily offer their same race-proven technology and performance at extremely competitive
    prices thanks to new manufacturing techniques. Their cast throttle body is the only one to feature countersunk bolt
    provisions, a fully machined throttle bore, and an idle adjustment screw. And their header follows the same design
    characteristics as their dyno-proven MegaPower version so they already know how well it’ll perform. They will also want to
    let consumers know that despite this being a new line, Alpha products will benefit from the same fit and finish as
    every other Skunk2 product as well as their industry-leading customer service support and warranty program that
    competitors simply don’t offer. They will be officially releasing Alpha in the coming weeks.

2. UNDR8D

UNDR8D ...has a job!

Thanks for the ad

:spam:

3. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Yes, spamming is not allowed here, so if that's what you're doing, please don't do it again. I see from your post history that you have been a contributing member though, so I won't reprimand you or ban you or anything, just please don't post advertising without the permission of the administrative team...

:locked:

4. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

Let me guess.. u got the email by accident too.. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.