Skunk2 Intake Manifold B16A CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuicSilver

I have a b16a swapped into my 90 CRX Si and want a new intake manifold. Skunk 2 has one for the b16a, but of course it's not specific to the b16a1. Only has them for the DelSol and 99-00 Civic Si B16a, but same part number, so same part. Will this fit in the b16a1 on mine?? :unsure:

I have a honda horsepower dyno book and the del sol intake manifold adds 4 more whp than the skunk2

Originally posted by Tapenoon@Jul 16 2004, 01:09 PM
I have a honda horsepower dyno book and the del sol intake manifold adds 4 more whp than the skunk2

I've personally seen that test go the other way :shrug2:

Wouldn't doubt it B...both are pretty close with nearly stock internals. Dyno in the book is of a b16 with i/h/e, Crower401's but I only saw a .6 difference in peak hp and 3ft-lbs difference in peak torque. With that setup and stock intake the powerband looked better up to 8k, then the skunk started taking over.

yes the skunk2 im will fit on your b16..i had to file off one of the corners so it would fit right and the only thing i dont like is the iat sensor location

yeah the skunk2 will work for the b16a1... the b16a1 came from the delsol weirdly when i was looking for a valve cover gasket it toke me and the guy at checker about and hour looking tho all the books looking for the b16a1 cuz i thought that it came from and early integra...so about after and hour of that we found that its from the delsol so im pretty sure it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back