**SKUNK2 Open House/Garage Sale 11/22/08!**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skunk2.com

Hey Everyone,

Skunk2 is opening its up its doors and secret laboratories and giving the snipers a day off for the first time ever! :eek:Come by and check it out this Saturday 11/22/08. Its our first ever open house/garage sale and the event will be from 10am to 4pm. You'll get a chance to see some of our latest projects, take advantage of some of the insane deals on Skunk2 products, put your car up to our dyno challenge, and have some free food and music!

Discounts will range from 20-35% off and the first 50 people in line receive a special coupon for an additional 10% off!

garagesale08flyer.jpg

Map.jpg

Damn it! I wish I could actually go there but yeah, I live a tad too far. haha Are you giving any discounts to members? I'm looking for Skunk2 stage2 turbo cams for a B16a2 as well as cam gears. Let me know if you guys are even giving quotes online. I got some quotes from a shop on HT a while ago and they had some good prices. If you want, contact me at Luis998@sprint.blackberry.net or PM me here. Shipping would be to 34741

Back