skunk2 or type r?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daa90crx

hey wasup people ive been wanting to get one of those manifolds named above and i was just wondering is it worth getting a skunk2 over a type r isnt supposed to be a type r copy but with bigger runners or something? so which would give me more hp gain is basically what im tryin to find out. Oh and i was wondering would there be any problem in putting in itr valves in a b16 and would it add any hp?

the skunk2 makes a little more power than the OEM ITR one
id go for the skunk2

not too sure on the valves ... but i wouldnt bother (theres better shit out there)

the ITR valves are silghtly lighter. but if you are going to spend the money, you might as well throw in a little extra and get something even better

If you are interested, I have a brand new Skunk2 manifold for sale. I no longer need it because it will not fit my GSR head. LMK if you want it, I will sell if for a lot less than a company and it is brand new.
matt

whats up man i think you should go with the skunk 2 manifold had mine put in a few weeks ago on my 2000 si and i can feel the power gain expecially top end so its worth the money man

cool thanks people, and thanks for that offer on that manifold ill see wasup cus i might have a someone who works for a honda dealership ima see how much he can get me the manifold for

Get the one that is cheaper, the difference between the two is negligable.

Do you have a pic of the skunk 2 intake manifold?? color?? location??price???

Any trades?? I got a older alpine cda7838 cd player,2 paintball guns 1 tippman,1 spyder,some small guages oil pressure,air/fuel etc autometer guages..

My email is maddenchamp1978@yahoo.com

i would get whichever is cheaper. the type r unit might have some unnecessary nipples for vacuum lines depending on whether or not you get the usdm/jdm unit. the skunk2 mani will also have provisions for either style iac valve.

Back