Skyline for sale!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 24 2003, 01:02 AM
yeha, the r34's rock... i love 'em too. but they are twice the price, for barely any improvements over the r33. they get a little more low end torque and a different body. thats about it. to me, thats not worth 50 grand.

:werd:

I would rather buy a R33 then put 25k into modding it. :)

Hmmm, Yummy. R34 for me, please. Thank you. Turn up the boost a little. 400 HP, Stock vehicle.

I could handle that.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 24 2003, 01:02 AM
yeha, the r34's rock... i love 'em too. but they are twice the price, for barely any improvements over the r33. they get a little more low end torque and a different body. thats about it. to me, thats not worth 50 grand.

you get the ass kicking real time G meter display on the dash!!!!! that alone is worth the extra cash ..... its the coolest shit ever :D

who knows... they don't make them anymore.

and they only made about 100-200 of those.... if that...

here, from motor ex, 95-110k would be my guess

Damn that's insane, imagine how much it would cost to get one to the USA.

No I mean with all that bullshit extra money you gotta pay to get one imported to the US, like emissions, etc.

But maybe i'm just dumb and its included in that price?

going thru MotoRex, they do all the work, and the $95K's is the final price
for a mint R34

For 95K, I would rather have a Bayside Blue Metallic Skyline R34 than a Viper or NSX.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jul 24 2003, 02:50 AM
For 95K, I would rather have a Bayside Blue Metallic Skyline R34 than a Viper or NSX.

Absolutely, theres no question to that!

Vipers and NSX are nice and all, but were talking about a SKYLINE here.

Well, some of the skyline's I went to go look at, very few of them were worth anything less than $150K's, one was even in the $250K range. But these are also the one's that have been suped up by all the race shop's in Osaka....ahhh.....I want to go back over there again, and live.

Back