slip and slide

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lmao:

I'm guessing major uncorrected negative camber in the rear, then some cheap ass tires, then he hit a wet spot, got tail happy, then hit his brakes like a dumbass and locked the rears up.

Just a guess.

ya, he probably could have saved it if he gave it gas instead of braking... that was just retarded. :lol:

it looks like he might have reached over or looked away for a min, swerved, looked back, paniced, jerked the wheel and lost control. In any case, that is wild. lol.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Jul 31 2003, 03:07 PM
sucks for the guy in the video. that's crazy.

Yeah... I feel sorry for him... he had to watch a ricer slide all over the road and not total his car against the pole. Oh well.

:lmao:

I kinda wish that truck would have smashed into him. Would have made it a little more interesting at least. :p

i think i saw that somewhere else but i am not sure. none-the-less thats some wild shit. i wonder if there was any damage to the civic

ya but still it was some good drifting nice and smooth!
I'm gonna go try it but frist why dont we ask pill how it turned out he already tried drifting.

i think he was trying to recreate the end of the big drag race in the F and the F, where the green eclipse does the same thing...............

damn too bad his 20"s got all fucked up, that shit was tight yO!

Kind of reminded me of the guy trying to race his mr2 and hit the VW.

I thought it was funny when the camera guy was like "what the fuck" just the way he said it. It added a lil something extra to the vid. lol

:repost:

Jeez saw this about 3 years ago. I think it was even posted on <cringe> HondaMod. Jeez.

Someone get me some popcorn, I love watching Ricers with too much tire shine wax their cars into curbs repeatedly. :bo:

Back