small honda motors

• Thread starter rmerrell
  • Start date
  • Replies 70
  • Views 6K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guy i work with just got a 2003 Rouse Mustang. hes says they told him 265 hp. have any of you seen them?? them come with a body kit, ram air hood, wing, etc. its a convertable...i want my swap now!! he's a older guy mid 50's i told him after my swap we will go catch a light..he said he was down for it...woohooo

hmm, notice how he's not posted a thing since he started this topic? :whatafucktard:

honest to god, i worked with a guy who had a saleen and he looked exactly like that guy in the pic. his dad was an asshole..and my boss. but he always looked dumpy and eventually sold his saleen for a pickup truck cause the saleen was junk. loooks like the same year as that car in the pic, but no racing stripes.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Sep 30 2002, 10:29 AM
and he was born in 1985... do they let those people drive yet?

lol stfu.

i was born in 1985 and ive been driving for almost two years with an actual lisence.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Sep 30 2002, 03:55 PM
hmmmmm are you sticking up for that dude?

haha no way, that guy is a fucking retard. b-series owns all. i was just picking on brian. heh

If I wanted to have to sleeve the motor to install forged pistons, add extra rotating mass with balance shafts, and understeer so bad that the car only drove straight with any throttle I would run an H22A. With the extra motor comes the extra weight of the cars that it comes in or can be easily swapped into. No thanks.

Originally posted by rmerrell@Sep 29 2002, 11:35 PM
You gotta love having the big block JDM or USDM honda motor underneath your hood.. the feel of just smokin a lil ricer 1.5 etc... and now the bad boy 2.0 and 1.7 they got in the honda and acuras now.. hey watch out for these guys.. they are funny true race happy riceburners.. i can't wait til i get my clutch fixed there is a new lil group starting to come to our town, from jackson lil civics, intergas.. they say they got more comin.. and i just can't wait.. to win some money off them.. cause i hate to be the one to break the news to them.. but their motors suck.. B series blows thats what the b stands for.. haha, ill take on any lil b-boy that wants to run'em in my neck of the woods, and at a car show too.. oh yes when u see the big body lude roll around, get ready to get your ass handed to ya... :D :p u suck.. ahaha

Wanna run for slips big boy? Oh that's right, you're only 12 and don't have a car. Big boy lude huh? That's right, it's big....a boat...HEAVY...SLOW. I have spanked many a ludes, and if you want you can be chalked up on the list. So if the B stands for blow, does that mean the H stands for homo?
thuper.gif

okay so lets say it is 2002 and you were born in 1985. that would make you....

17. ?? damn.
so you've had a liscense for a year then

uhhhh... lol... i have a jdm h22a and ill be the first to step up and say that the b series engine is quite possibly the most versitile engine to date... although i wouldnt trade in my h series for a b :)

i love that picture. but seriously... i beat a mustang GT at the track... i have the timeslip to prove it. it was a 2000 GT. its sad because i have a naturally aspirated 1.6 L engine... he had twice as many cylinders and like 3.0 extra litres. fucktards (insert TM)

I kept up with a 5.0 liter Rustang one time. I have a D-series engine :(

and he was born in 1985... do they let those people drive yet?

Dude, that hurts. I went to the damn track with you, and i'm only 17!

i hate mustangs but are you sure he was tring....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back