1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

small misc parts

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by redhatch92, Jul 1, 2003.

1. redhatch92

redhatch92 Member

im putting a 95 ls in my 92 civic cx i need to know if i can use a 93 ls harmonic balancer, exhaust manifold w/cat, starter, alternator,axles and distributer. also can i use a 00 civic si clutch, motor/trans mounts,axles. im about to put this in and im kinda clueless on what accessories will work with the ls please help

2. aznhottiekj

aznhottiekj Senior Member

why dnt you just get everthing for the same enbgine,
    much easier for you
    and a b18b tranny is cheap anyways
    actually most of the b18b parts where im from are super cheap

3. redhatch92

redhatch92 Member

well most of the b18b parts arent available to me, i work in a salvage yard and i can have anything i need for free so i was just woundering what will work along the lines of mounts, distributor, axles, exhaust manifold,alternator and starter. we have 92-93 integras, a del sol and some 00 si's. all 94 and up integras are tottally stripped i really need help thank you.

4. SFPracing

SFPracing Senior Member

I believe the starter, manifold, and alternator are all different. 90% sure. The si clutch will work though.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted