Smashed My Civic!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

ventolin5

I left work to go to lunch today and some young mexican chick in a 02 civic coupe turned right in front of me---SMASH!!--

My airbag deployed i was doing about 40 in my 93 si hatch with no seatbelt on and diddnt get a scratch thankfully, her passenger tire came off and her car was on the ground. both cars wicked smashed.

The bad thing is i havent paid my insurance for 9 months and still have a colorado drivers license (instead of california). gave the cops my expired card and got a ticket for the license.

So im gonna get smacked hard for no insurance.

I just want her insurance to pay for my car- ANY ADVISE??

pics of the damage tommoro :( :( :angry: :( :(

Originally posted by ventolin5@Nov 10 2003, 10:22 PM

Sorry man. Shoudla paid your insurance. and her insurance will NOT pay for your car, that isn't the way it works. You're screwed.

Most regions in California, perhaps all of California as it is in most states settle the "No Fault" argument with the uninsured motorist. That means you.

Depending on your area, You're at "fault" according to insurance regulations.

-> Steve

Originally posted by ventolin5@Nov 10 2003, 10:22 PM
I left work to go to lunch today and some young mexican chick in a 02 civic coupe turned right in front of me---SMASH!!--

My airbag deployed i was doing about 40 in my 93 si hatch with no seatbelt on and diddnt get a scratch thankfully, her passenger tire came off and her car was on the ground. both cars wicked smashed.

The bad thing is i havent paid my insurance for 9 months and still have a colorado drivers license (instead of california). gave the cops my expired card and got a ticket for the license.

pics of the damage tommoro :( :( :angry: :( :(

Get out the Vaseline, cause you're going to be fucked! :blink:

you are S.O.L , man...

no insurance? what the fuck...you ought to know better.

get ready to pay some fines

s3fb05d19cd157.jpg

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Nov 10 2003, 10:50 PM
you are S.O.L , man...

no insurance? what the fuck...you ought to know better.

get ready to pay some fines

:werd:

This is being locked for several reasons...

1) You're a fucking retard because you didn't have insurance.

2) It's fucking retards like you that don't wear seatbelts that make people like me have to buy overweight cars with airbags, ABS, and traction control, all installed by the manufacturer in a desperate attempt to save your stupid fucking ass.

3) Who gives a fuck if you wrecked your car? We sure as shit don't. Don't post this sort of festering belch of wisdom again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back