Smily just for Tony D to use

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
tonyd.gif

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 24 2004, 01:52 PM
Nah, the one with a KKK mask and a shotgun would be more suitable for him.
[post=367593]Quoted post[/post]​

A smiley holding up a sign that reads:

ARE YOU MY DADDY?

would suit nick best.....

It's YOUR mom that did the "baby lottery", I know who my dad is :)

Do a research on the baby lottery, asshat.

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 24 2004, 03:19 PM

[post=367609]Quoted post[/post]​

ok dude, i think its time you get some NEW material, instead of continuosly borrowing off of that one dirty limeric site that shows all definitions shit like dirty sanchez and whatever else.

and of course you know who your dad is. he is the same guy who left your mom and your bastardized ass after realizing that he would waste his entire life providing for such a worthles family.

last time i heard he was married to a woman who DIDNT suck the gardener's cock while he was mowing the lawn. Or as you would call it: A Juan Deer maneuver.

A Juan Deer maneuver.... now THAT is new to me

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jul 24 2004, 05:02 PM-->
@Jul 24 2004, 03:19 PM

ok dude, i think its time you get some NEW material, instead of continuosly borrowing off of that one dirty limeric site that shows all definitions shit like dirty sanchez and whatever else.

and of course you know who your dad is. he is the same guy who left your mom and your bastardized ass after realizing that he would waste his entire life providing for such a worthles family.

last time i heard he was married to a woman who DIDNT suck the gardener's cock while he was mowing the lawn. Or as you would call it: A Juan Deer maneuver.
[post=367645]Quoted post[/post]​

I know you aren't talking about outdated shit that's thrown all over the internet (no, not your current girlfriend and future ex-wife, your material) You're not italian, you're 1/2 mexican. How do I know? Your mom is like a brick--flat on both sides, and laid by 'em.

Originally posted by Havok+Jul 24 2004, 08:18 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 24 2004, 05:02 PM
Havok
@Jul 24 2004, 03:19 PM

[post=367645]Quoted post[/post]​

I know you aren't talking about outdated shit that's thrown all over the internet (no, not your current girlfriend and future ex-wife, your material) You're not italian, you're 1/2 mexican. How do I know? Your mom is like a brick--flat on both sides, and laid by 'em.
[post=367695]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, are we resorting to "mom" jokes? Didnt that pass as being funny when you graduated 8th grade?

Im going to take the high road and lay off your parents in this post bro,

I had the pleasure of meeting them a while back, and they sure were a swell buncha fellas.....

:lol:

you two fight like a married couple.

Originally posted by dveit@Jul 24 2004, 11:57 PM

you two fight like a married couple.
[post=367738]Quoted post[/post]​

well we WERE married untill that hussie from Vermont (jeffie) rode up my driveway one day in his shining new crotch rocket and broke up a happy household.....

now both of them are happily married in the only state that allows those kinds of marraiges.

Good thing for me was I didnt realize nick was a "he" untill after the divorce....

I just thought the "b" cup titties on my little pudgy sugar-dumpling and her brown wrinkled little tight twat were just the cutest things.....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 25 2004, 12:02 AM
I just thought the "b" cup titties on my little pudgy sugar-dumpling and her brown wrinkled little tight twat were just the cutest things.....
[post=367744]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: wtf

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back