1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smog Check In Cali

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by egsir, Jun 16, 2003.

1. egsir

egsir Senior Member

Alright for all you cali guys where do you guys get your smog check done? I live in so cal and it is hard to find a shop to do the smog check on a hybrid car...meaning b16 hatch. Do you guys know of any places down here or know a particular "shop" i could go to and slip the guy a bill to do my smog? Thanks. :)
  2. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

uh dude it would be studpid to post that info on a public site...
    either get it reffed, or talk to people in your area.
  3. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

ya it would. check the hispanic neighborhoods around where you live.....

most of my hispanic friends can get it done like that.....

not being racist....just being observational :D
  4. egsir

egsir Senior Member

that's what i thought. Not to be racist either but i was going to get it smogged at a mexican place. well thanks karnash. ;)
  5. YangpaNemsay

YangpaNemsay Senior Member

edited for public saftey
  6. rsaeini

rsaeini Senior Member

once you get it done PM or email me and let me know where you go cuz i need to get my car smogged too. thanx.

oh yeah, YangpaNemsay. you're a fucktard. didn't you even bother reading MaaseyRacer's reply. THIS IS A PUBLIC SITE. good job on possibly putting someone's shop under the microscope.
  7. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

8. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

ask the guys who did your swap. they will probably know someone...unless you did it yourself, then maybe ask someplace that has worked on your car. some places might not help u if they dont know u cause you could be an undercover BAR agent.

i will try to find out where my cousin got his smog checks done. he had an illegal swap in his hatch too.
  9. rsaeini

rsaeini Senior Member

good shit B.

rixXxceboy, hit me up on a PM or email and let me know what your cousin tells you.

thanx.
  10. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

ok...not sure when i am gonna talk to him again though. his cell got stolen along with his hatch a few weeks ago. :bash: