Smog Check In Cali

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

egsir

Alright for all you cali guys where do you guys get your smog check done? I live in so cal and it is hard to find a shop to do the smog check on a hybrid car...meaning b16 hatch. Do you guys know of any places down here or know a particular "shop" i could go to and slip the guy a bill to do my smog? Thanks. :)

uh dude it would be studpid to post that info on a public site...
either get it reffed, or talk to people in your area.

ya it would. check the hispanic neighborhoods around where you live.....

most of my hispanic friends can get it done like that.....

not being racist....just being observational :D

that's what i thought. Not to be racist either but i was going to get it smogged at a mexican place. well thanks karnash. ;)

Originally posted by egsir@Jun 16 2003, 03:06 PM
Alright for all you cali guys where do you guys get your smog check done? I live in so cal and it is hard to find a shop to do the smog check on a hybrid car...meaning b16 hatch. Do you guys know of any places down here or know a particular "shop" i could go to and slip the guy a bill to do my smog? Thanks. :)

once you get it done PM or email me and let me know where you go cuz i need to get my car smogged too. thanx.

oh yeah, YangpaNemsay. you're a fucktard. didn't you even bother reading MaaseyRacer's reply. THIS IS A PUBLIC SITE. good job on possibly putting someone's shop under the microscope.

ask the guys who did your swap. they will probably know someone...unless you did it yourself, then maybe ask someplace that has worked on your car. some places might not help u if they dont know u cause you could be an undercover BAR agent.

i will try to find out where my cousin got his smog checks done. he had an illegal swap in his hatch too.

ok...not sure when i am gonna talk to him again though. his cell got stolen along with his hatch a few weeks ago. :bash:

Back