Smurf smokes a hookah?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 13 2004, 06:17 PM
Hookah's (where I come from) is a bong where more than one people can hit it at the same time.

same here, ussually have like 4 hoses coming off from them

Hookahs are tight. However, I like to smoke my trees out a nice, simple glass bong, 'bout a foot and a half long. My budy turned one of those 5 ft. bubbling tubes of water that change colors (I think you can get them at Spencer's) into what we affectionately refer to as the Colossus. It's so hard to just fill the chamber, let alone clear it. :D

I bet that shit is tight! My friend bought one of those from spencers just to have in his room. That would be the ULTIMATE bong! It would hurt so bad to clear that.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 13 2004, 04:37 PM
I bet that shit is tight! My friend bought one of those from spencers just to have in his room. That would be the ULTIMATE bong! It would hurt so bad to clear that.

Oh, it's insane. One rip off of the Colossus and you're on your ass, if you can clear it at all. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Skinny people can't hit it though because the opening is like 4" wide, so you have to have some face fat to form a good seal. It's tight, tho. :)

all im going to ask is how the fuck you find that...where you looking for that or what lol....its badass and im going to give it to my mom for her birthday...

all im going to ask is how the fuck you find that...where you looking for that or what lol....its badass and im going to give it to my mom for her birthday...

Ok, homepage had an article said Britney smokes a hookah... I said WTF! and googled up hookah. Felt old as hell realizing it was just what I see in the flea market every weekend (another bong)... hit up eBay and type in hookah..get an ass ton of auctions...found they were expensive as hell..ended up typing bong and found the shitter cover LOL.

:cliffs: Britney smoked a hookah -> googled it up-> hit eBay->found smurf toker shitter :lol:

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 13 2004, 08:35 PM
Hookahs are tight. However, I like to smoke my trees out a nice, simple glass bong, 'bout a foot and a half long. My budy turned one of those 5 ft. bubbling tubes of water that change colors (I think you can get them at Spencer's) into what we affectionately refer to as the Colossus. It's so hard to just fill the chamber, let alone clear it. :D

lol reminds me of high school when we turned a 5 foot candy cane lawn orniment into a water bong, it took like 5 bigass pulls to even get the smoke to the top of it but as soon as it was there you were coughing.

Originally posted by xyswany+Jan 13 2004, 09:15 PM-->
dohch22a4
@Jan 13 2004, 08:35 PM

lol reminds me of high school when we turned a 5 foot candy cane lawn orniment into a water bong, it took like 5 bigass pulls to even get the smoke to the top of it but as soon as it was there you were coughing.

I got that one beat....

year after we graduated high school.....we made our way up to the third story building roof of the local high school....it was DAMN dangerous....like 6 inch walkway about 100ft. up.

took the plastic owl that was there to scare the pigeons and made a bong out of it :p

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 13 2004, 06:38 PM
Hookah's are hella fun. They eat up a lot of weed though, but when you have it, its hella fun taking rips with some buddies! :D

:slap: Stop saying hella

i made a hookah out of a big ass 5 gallon water jug one time, just capt it off with a big cork poked 2 holes in the cork one was a plastic hose the other was the stem with a hose connected so it would suck air from the bottom of the jug. when you tryed to hit that thing if your lungs were not stong the weight of the water would suck the air right out of your lungs :lol: , one bubble sucked from it could fill your lungs :D :D .

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 14 2004, 12:38 AM
They eat up a lot of weed though,

That's because they are not made for smoking weed, they are made for smoking hashish.

Back