Sn0w Sh00z!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and on a CRX no less....

your nuts, yeah i know my english. . .
heh j/k I haven't decided what to do yet, no money for new tires. but i do have traction T/As i could put on. just for the front wheels assuming the toyo proxes wouldn't do.

OLD!!!!

DSC01372.jpg

DSC01371.jpg

NEW!!!

DSC01529.jpg

DSC01530.jpg

and, for those good days...

DSC01534.jpg

I live in Central Texas, where noone's ever heard of "snow" tires.

Summer tires year round. We don't get a big rain season either.

if i had batteries for my digicam then id take pics... but i got a brand new set of 185/65/R15 WinterTrax studs and put them on the Teardrops... hopefully ill have my Nismo wheels by spring to put the Yokohomas back on.

gallery_106_2_1106157064.jpg

I guess you can't really see the tires, but you get the idea. :p Since I live in Cali, I don't see the snow too often. I'm using Pirelli PZero Nero M+S tires. They do quite well in the snow actually.

pi_p_zero_nero_ms_ci2_l.jpg

Heh, using some shitty all-seasons on my steelies. They were new whenI got the car, so they only have a winter on them. I'll get some pics of the winter-conversion for the Civic this friday when I get back from school. 8" driving lamps, 3" fogs, mudflaps and steelies. sn0w h4rdc0r3.

Quoted post[/post]]
gallery_106_2_1106157064.jpg

I guess you can't really see the tires, but you get the idea. :p Since I live in Cali, I don't see the snow too often. I'm using Pirelli PZero Nero M+S tires. They do quite well in the snow actually.

pi_p_zero_nero_ms_ci2_l.jpg

hahaha thats just t3h AWD tricking you into thinking they are great tires

the M&S are very popular tires on the suby/mistu boards...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
hahaha thats just t3h AWD tricking you into thinking they are great tires
:werd:

Quoted post[/post]]
the M&S are very popular tires on the suby/mistu boards...
for snow tires?
I guess so, even braking was ok in the snow. Although, I can't really compare to true snow tires on this car. The only time I drove something with "real" snow tires was a 5,000 lb suburban that belonged to my dad.

they aren't as good as a snow tire... they are all seasons, but they are M&S ( mud and snow) rated, so they have to be some what decent in the foul weather.

Back