the worst?

• yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • its bad, but not as bad as Anaconda

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

When I saw "The Breakup" the preview for this was on and everyone knew what it was, I thought it was going to be poisedon or anaconda or some shit and everyone yells "Motherfucking snakes on a plane!" right before they announced the movie title.

I was like, *turns to girlfriend who turns to me*, "what the fuck was that?" "i have no idea" "it looks stupid as hell."

i forgot what that was on. some tv show or something. he had a jehri curl, perm, colored red. some nasty shit. all i'm saying is that he always has fucked up hair. there isn't too much gay about that.
i think SNL or chapelle

totalburnout said:
When I saw "The Breakup" the preview for this was on and everyone knew what it was, I thought it was going to be poisedon or anaconda or some shit and everyone yells "Motherfucking snakes on a plane!" right before they announced the movie title.

I was like, *turns to girlfriend who turns to me*, "what the fuck was that?" "i have no idea" "it looks stupid as hell."

it's cause jackson talked about it for 5 minutes during the mtv movie awards.

get_nick said:
it's cause jackson talked about it for 5 minutes during the mtv movie awards.

You know some other jackass told me the exact same shit.

"Duh because he said it on the MTV movie awards!"

Like I fucking watched that shit. Choke me.

Im going to make a movie of my anaconda. The bitches will love it.

totalburnout said:
You know some other jackass told me the exact same shit.

"Duh because he said it on the MTV movie awards!"

Like I fucking watched that shit. Choke me.

whoa whoa, it wasn't like that. i was just stating why. i only watched the last 5 minutes of the awards and it just so happened he was on that 5 minutes. that doesn't exactly make me a jackass.

get_nick said:
whoa whoa, it wasn't like that. i was just stating why. i only watched the last 5 minutes of the awards and it just so happened he was on that 5 minutes. that doesn't exactly make me a jackass.

I wasn't referring to you, but just the fact that every jackass assumes that everyone beats off to MTV in their spare time.

i know what you mean. these guys at work saw me reading super street (meaning im a car freak) and they automatically started talking about some random ass car show on mtv like i knew what it was. I have taken MTV out of my channel listing (although i still get it)....sadly i still watch unique whips....anyway. MTV IS THE DEVIL BOBBY!

reikoshea said:
clerks 2....now that was a funny movie......sadly i cant get the image of jay's goat outa my head.

You'll just have to pull an Anne Frank and go blind. ;)

Last edited:
Back