Snow storm pics :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
my condo's landscaping crew sucks ass... so i shoveled out my shit again. im not waiting to 830 at night. i HATE it when you run over the snow and then have those tire paths left there for a month....
anyway,

there's a shit load of snow.

lol

PICT0064.jpg

PICT0065.jpg

PICT0066.jpg

PICT0068.jpg

PICT0069.jpg

and thats my dad's s10 that i'm driving while the suby is getting repaired...

The outside of the condo looks kinda neat. It's setoff the road a bit.

Also, the roads are wet here. I don't get that shit. You're 25 miles away and I've got nothing here.

Well, I got maybe an inch of slush. Same volume of water I guess. But I wish I had snow.

I see your dad modifies his rigs as it even has lights for reverse.

But shit, if i were you, I'd build a fort out of snow.

my condo is about 1/4 mile away from the road, which is a dead end..... and i'm at the very end of the complex in the far most corner... only the one next dorr with the mini van is any further away.

its DEAD quiet.

and its on top of the hill... so the view to the stars at night from the deck is awesome. i love my place :)

just need to get some cash flow so i can remodel the kitchen (the cabinets suck... and the kitchen is the best room to re-model in terms of turn-over profit), re-tile (im sick of it already... and i'd like to bring it into the bathroom and the closets this time) and get some paiting on.

i was talking to steve this afternoon about paint.

i want to paint my dining room area 1 color and my livign room another...

but there's not really a clear defined line of where it ends on the wall (other than the carpet starting and the tile ending, theres no line at all.)

so, i was thinking about how to do a graident... lol anyone ever make a gradient with paint before?

here's a quick photoshop:

[attachmentid=226]

Quoted post[/post]]
I see your dad modifies his rigs as it even has lights for reverse.

But shit, if i were you, I'd build a fort out of snow.

he bought the truck used from a handicap dude.
it had hand controls when he test drove it.

the brush guard and lights were already there.... and the lights dont work...

my dad is not into cars. lol

snow fort is a possibility..... i'll let the kids next door do it. i've got stuff inside to do :cry:

What's snow? I'm beginning to think it doesn't even exist anymore. But wait, I live in Colorado for Christ's sake! The only thing that reassures me is when I go snowboarding. I can say though, that I'm quite grateful that it hasn't snowed, since I have to take the bus, and I loathe waiting around in the snow and negative numbers.

nothing but rain here :cry: i want some snow like that

havent gotten much of anything here in a few weeks. just random weather. so cold i have to wear a jacket, then it was 70+ on christmas and really every day after. snow like that, people in texas would think the world was gonna end.

Wow usually we get hit really hard.. We have grass here in the snow belt.. nice and warm..

Global warming does some wierd things

Back