Snow tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

So, what tires is everyone using/recommend?

I personally usually just use all seasons for the winter, but the wife wants to have real snow tires

she's got an integra and the tires will be going on 14" steelies

looking for something low priced that don't have to last forever- just get her through two winters- :)

Just had my Blizzacks mounted and rallycrossed it Sunday. They worked well there!

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Nov 9 2004, 10:21 PM
So, what tires is everyone using/recommend?

I personally usually just use all seasons for the winter, but the wife wants to have real snow tires

she's got an integra and the tires will be going on 14" steelies

looking for something low priced that don't have to last forever- just get her through two winters- :)
[post=414512]Quoted post[/post]​

If you hate her, get Blizzaks, Michelins, or Dunlops snow tires. If you love her, get her a set of the new Hakk RSi. Or, a set of Winterforce snows if you kinda love her.

what kind of winter driving is in your area? Around my hometown, there is actional snow, but mainly slick icy roads. Tirerack.com has good reviews from users that will tell you what kind of winter driving the tires are good for. Also, some snow tires last alot longer then others. From what I read on TireRack.com, the blizzacks don't last that long compared to a few other brands.

Since I am in the UP of michigan, I needed tires that are good for deeper snow. I ended up going with the blizacks since people rated them decently in the deep stuff. However, I have yet to test them out. They are sitting in storage right now.

i live up here in canada and have found even a cheap snow tire is 1005 better than any allseason tire. walmart has really cheap winter tires

Back