So he only got 27.6 million

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

story.rswofford.jpg

my hero :worthy:

out of 37 million, 6.25 million is now chump change to him.

what a stupid bitch
Swofford, 53, and his wife separated three years ago. But two weeks after the winning numbers were announced, Ann Swofford served him with divorce papers and claimed a share of the prize.

Sweet. Invest 2/3 of it, play with the rest, then live off the interest from the investments.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 6 2005, 11:45 AM
what a stupid bitch
Swofford, 53, and his wife separated three years ago. But two weeks after the winning numbers were announced, Ann Swofford served him with divorce papers and claimed a share of the prize.

[post=441997]Quoted post[/post]​

hell, with the money he has he can afford a lawyer that can garuntee she doesnt get a cent. Id rather pay a lawer than the bitch. Its the principle of the thing :p

:edit: just saw she did get some, not cool

that guy is an asshole. the whole family is. bunch of greedy self-serving assholes.
if i won that much money, i'd share it with my whole family and my friends.

if i won money i wouldn't tell a soul

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jan 6 2005, 09:07 PM
[post=442331]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: but theyll probally figure it out when they see a new car in the driveway :D

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Jan 6 2005, 09:16 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Jan 6 2005, 09:07 PM
[post=442331]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: but theyll probally figure it out when they see a new car in the driveway :D
[post=442332]Quoted post[/post]​

That's why you build yourself a big ass house on the other side of town with a huge garage to house all your new cars. :p

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 6 2005, 12:28 PM
Sweet. Invest 2/3 of it, play with the rest, then live off the interest from the investments.
[post=442037]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

that mofo has a 60mil check in his hand and aint even smiling...bless him

Originally posted by Blanco@Jan 6 2005, 05:21 PM
He's lucky she didn't get half. If they were married for more than eight years, she's entitled to half by law.
[post=442216]Quoted post[/post]​

dumbest law ever

If I ever won that much money I'd keep 1 million, play with a million and quickly get rid of the rest (charity, friend's college payments, my parents debt, etc). Sitting on money like that ruins lives. Most people that win the lottory wish they hadn't because so many people ask them for money and shit. I would keep enough to get educated, buy a nice car or 10, get a house, and start my own business so I could fucking EARN my money.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jan 9 2005, 07:40 PM
If I ever won that much money I'd keep 1 million, play with a million and quickly get rid of the rest (charity, friend's college payments, my parents debt, etc). Sitting on money like that ruins lives. Most people that win the lottory wish they hadn't because so many people ask them for money and shit. I would keep enough to get educated, buy a nice car or 10, get a house, and start my own business so I could fucking EARN my money.
[post=443487]Quoted post[/post]​

i think i agree with you my friend.. i'd have some money in the back 2 mil prob, a nice new house two cars paid off, do somethign nice for my family. .Start my own business and donate the rest

Sounds good, and I agree in principle. I don't think people will stop calling though. If they even think you have a few bucks left, they'll keep calling.

A milion would get you a decently big house around here nothing super extravigant.

Back