so i am swaping in a dx motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

some of you may know that my civic died on monday on my way to work.... the cam gear came off or some fucked up shit so i am left with a fucked up motor. this summer i bought a d15b7 that burns a little oil for its tranny cuz my tranny went out. so i atleast feel a little better about the whole thing now i also cant sell her now and i cant buy my yota :(

why not put the D16z in their....they are pretty cheap, but the DX motor is even cheaper.

shit I sold my old one in great running order for 100 bucks complete, I didn't know what to do with it at the time :)

hey, itll be more power than your used to right??....if you got it laying around, put it in....it sounds wierd but i wanted to put a cx motor on a gokart....yea i know what your thinking but i would do it if i had a motor...lol

I should've kept my D15B6 and my B7.... oh well.

You have a super easy swap in front of you. Just drop in a can of that "Restore" crap and hopefully the oil burning will go away.

:)

i left the ecu at home and my car is at my moms shop in austin which is a hour away :( so i hope this weekend it will be going... it was easy as shit to drop her in :D

Back