So I broke my leg last night....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn i am surprised no one has asked this yet but, did they give ya some good pain killers?? :)

They gave me some Vicadin(sp) at the hospital yesterday. As for now, Advil is my friend!!! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Apr 7 2004, 08:56 PM
They gave me some Vicadin(sp) at the hospital yesterday. As for now, Advil is my friend!!! :thumbsup:

I hope I'm not the only one that holds on to pain killers until the pain is gone :p

Four Vicadins and six 22 Oz. beers seems to be my personal limit before nighty time.

:goodsleep:

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 7 2004, 08:57 PM
Vicodan... I believe is hte correct spelling. Well when you get better you gonna go do it again

As for skating, I will always keep skating, one because I love it. Two, to keep my sponsors. And as far as breaking my leg, Hell ya I'm gonna do it again. I mean, I don't want to break something again, but I'm sure it will happen. Thats all a huge part of this lifestyle.

where's your helmet?

tardcart.

you're lucky it wasn't your head that landed "just right" and made youa fucking vegatible.

you got off lucky.

Back