1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so i drove a wet dream

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Seany-izzle, Aug 6, 2004.

1. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

I never really liked the z3's for their looks and was never impressed with the performance side of them. Until my friends new step dad came to our softball game. after the game i asked him if he liked his z3. he simply replied, "yes, cuz its an M." ive always been a fan of bmw's, so i asked if i could be taken for a spin. We drove around town and goddamn i nearly spooged in my pants. He offered me to drive, without missing a beat i said "hells yes!" Driving this car was the most fun ive ever had in a car. the handling, pretty good, the acceleration...great. Now im in love with the m coupe..... could this be a possible car for post-graduation??? i wish. :worthy:

anyone else ever drive a m coupe or z3 m??

2. Havok

Havok Senior Member

Oh yeah, nice as hell! I think I drove an 02-03 Black M series, I don't know the year, but I took it around the Marriott--I didn't even know they made them in M till I drove it, and saw it. Huge difference. I don't think I would ever buy it, tho.

3. swanny

swanny Senior Member

I've driven a few M coupes and sedans and loved them, there an all around awesome car. As for the Z3 I haven't driven an M but I hated the stock version, good luck drving it if you wear anything over a size 9 shoe and are over 5'8.

4. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

sweet, those are the ones with the same motor as the e46 m3's. sick little cars they are.

5. nfn15037

nfn15037 Senior Member

Its an OK little car, and for what its worth, its officially an M Roadster :)

6. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

im nearly 6 foot, chubby, and wear a size 13...i found no trouble driving it. but hey, it performs just as good as a m3, but costs just a little bit less.

7. swanny

swanny Senior Member

Im 6'5 and around 220 and wear a 13, my foot was hitting both the gas and brake pedals at the same time, head was pushing up the convertable top and knees almost over my goddamn head.

8. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

I've driven my friend's dad's Z3 M. He had it imported from Europe, where they lived for awhile. It was nice, but by no means "Holy shit!!!". I never drove a regular Z3, but the M version seemed pretty quick.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted