So I got suspended from work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow...where did this thread come from...douche

lol i saw it had 160 posts and i was like holy shit this topic must be crazy..i opened it up and saw 2005...wtf?!?!?!

cocksucker:D

page 4 when we first saw taco's future wife
38np.th.jpg

Wow she looks different:ph34r: Now she lost the weight. i wish i still looked like that.

I'm a fat ass:(

lol i saw it had 160 posts and i was like holy shit this topic must be crazy..i opened it up and saw 2005...wtf?!?!?!

cocksucker:D

You fail for being an 07 member trying to get in on the 'cocksucker' thing.

OG's only.

Also, your sig is wrong.

GOOD FAST CHEAP,
you can pick only two.
fast and cheap isn't good
good and cheap isn't fast
good and fast isn't cheap

It's 'reliable', not 'good'.

yeah i know but.....................

no your right i should be happy its not her. Between HS and me she was gainiing some serious weight. Her ass started to get some dimples. her thighs started to get into alot of rubbing fights as well. And the belly was of course getting bigger.

Now she's all gun-ho about exercising. She's actually thinner than she was in high school. Doggie style never looked so good:lol: Ohh and di i mention she's training for a triathalon? yup

i'm desperatly trying to not pass 190. yes i weight 190! I used to be 155:(

ohh well keep trying i guess.

cocksuckers

no your right i should be happy its not her. Between HS and me she was gainiing some serious weight. Her ass started to get some dimples. her thighs started to get into alot of rubbing fights as well. And the belly was of course getting bigger.
was this before you married her?
how'd you get that in check?

what the fuck?

Which one of you cocksuckers decided to play "the thread whisperer" and brought this one back?

she obviously must be a good cook if you are gaining weight :)

[Ron white] Bullll shiiiiiiiit :D no not really. She's just got tired of her clothes not fitting. She has always looked hot but ever since she lost the weigh.....damn!

And yes that pic was when i still lived with my parents. Umm i say that would be 2yrs into dating. I gained the weight cuz i didnt do any sports anymore. And the fact that i started eating unhealthy. Now i watch what i eat and try to exercise with Nicole.

i took some pics last night. Nothing erotic or anything but i'll post them cuz they definitly show how much weight she lost.

i wanted to post them last night but the wife wanted ice cream (low fat ice cream yuk :confused:)

Back