So I got suspended from work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn dude

nice cars... and the girls alright too :)

i;m guessing the orange tint on the civic is from a street light?
that color is fucking hot
lol

COCKSUCKER

damn guys i cant get out of the members lounge now. haha oh well. Yeah, that red light on the silver is pretty cool. My girl liked that effect also! Thanks for the comliments on the the cars. i was hoping when they would stop looking at her and notice the crx and civic.
By the way, the crx is in the,"say ahhhhh so i can pull out your motor" position.

Later dudes and dudets :D

Originally posted by Taco15+Feb 1 2005, 11:48 PM-->
finally pissedoffsol has arrived. was she worth the wait?
[post=454916]Quoted post[/post]​

do you want my honest opinion? lol

civicious
@Feb 2 2005, 12:02 AM
I'm waiting for the 'B' rating....
[post=454930]Quoted post[/post]​

let's just say.... not my style.

shes a decent looking girl, for sure- but she really doesn't do it for me.

hey, everyones got a diff. taste. Starting a new thread so look out! :D

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 2 2005, 12:51 PM
b doesn't like blondes. *shrug* he never rated me, but it's no big deal. it's what she rates to YOU that matters, taco, sir.
[post=455148]Quoted post[/post]​

i think she rates me just fine. We have been together for 3.5 -4 yrs now (high school sweethearts). i just asked "b" cause he said i had better be worth it. he might like the skinny, big tits, tiny ass, 4 foot tall "dipsy"chicks. Me im an ass-man, and ill take tits as well. I like to have meat on my girl, (not fat)

hmmm, go back and search for pissed off rating or something to that effect, he's a hard judge and very very particular... and not in a skeezy bimbo dipsy kinda way

seriously... b has some high standards, which is an awesome thing. i just think that he'd like her more if she were brunette. :) it's just HIS opinion. :)

but b knows we :wub: his opinion too.

Originally posted by Taco15@Feb 2 2005, 04:24 PM
We have been together for 3.5 -4 yrs now (high school sweethearts).
[post=455338]Quoted post[/post]​

ahh good luck, that shit is hard after a few years outta high school. I know from experience unfortunately. now im off to bigger and better things. If it works out for ya thats great thoguh, jsut a warning

i meant we've been together for 3 1/2 to 4 yrs since we left school. Its cruising along now but im sure it might get bumpy when we get our own place. either way shes a good girl and im willing to it work no matter what. :owned:

and no im not upset or anything cuz "b" doesnt like the way my girl looks. I respect B's opinion and well... shes my girl. anyway. just had to clear the air incase anybody thought i got offended.
B' your still the man. you'd better show me a pic of you and your girl someday.

Originally posted by Taco15@Feb 2 2005, 09:40 PM
B' your still the man. you'd better show me a pic of you and your girl someday.
[post=455517]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
<breath>

Back