So I got suspended from work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Taco15@Jan 31 2005, 05:49 PM
shes gonna be here for a while and said to leave y'alls imagination floating.
[post=454143]Quoted post[/post]​

get some pics anyway!

cocksucker!

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jan 31 2005, 05:05 PM
maybe you should listen to her before you get another case of the dreaded STICKY KEYS... muahahhahahahaha

ask her, by attn do you mean sex? if she says no just keep asking it till she says yes... even the stubborn-est women can be trained :)
[post=454087]Quoted post[/post]​

i beg to differ... i can be a good woman if i have a good man. we're both trained... to obey each other... lol

but i'm gonna tell you somethin... you may not know it, but you guys are easier to train than women. lol you can repeat that till you're blue in the face... but the more you annoy me, the less sex you're going to get... hahahahaha....

and your chick sounds like she looks like me... pics... seriously. even i wanna see this girl.

I might pm some to you 3 later. Thats if she wants to........ Shes talking...... i think shes gonna do it! :thankyou2:

damn it! sorry. ill try to stay on the topic. These cocksuckers won't leave me alone! :bawling:

hey star ... my girl wants to know what you look like too. She's "curious"

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 31 2005, 08:43 PM
Send me some pics of her, too....

I'll make her my cocksucker......

you cocksucker.
[post=454186]Quoted post[/post]​

hey lets be cool and not get offensive <_< you get no pics :p

well tecnically we are on the subject since we are talking about cocksuckers, right?

Back