So i just got my spoon flywheel !!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91dxSiR

Picked it up for 350 canadain brand new in package..still trying to talk the guy in to sellin gme the cams and not his buddy, they are spoon as well :worthy: , can wait to get this flywheel in..

Spoon = Waste of goddamn money.

You just bought a flywheels that you probably could have gotten for $200 elsewhere.

I can get a lightweight flywheels from several companies for $150-ish. It jsut won't have the bling bling Spoon name attached.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 26 2003, 05:31 AM
Spoon = Waste of goddamn money.

You just bought a flywheels that you probably could have gotten for $200 elsewhere.

i agree..i think the products are good..but the prices are fuckin crazy...i saw a set of spoon spark plugs(4) for more then a hundred bux..that shit makes me laugh..

how light is ur flywheel. i got my 13 lb flywheel for 70 bucks canadian, and my friend got a 9lb ACT flywheel for 180 bucks. cant beat those deals man.

i think 350 canadian is like 200 usdollars so that isnt too bad of a price on the spoon flywheel

Originally posted by red95solsi@Sep 27 2003, 12:19 PM
i think 350 canadian is like 200 usdollars so that isnt too bad of a price on the spoon flywheel

nah if it is 200 US that aint bad..its just some of spoons products are usually overpriced..unless u can find a DEAL of course..

8 lb fidanza for 240 for h series. that spoon flywheel is probably a honda flywheel lightened ha all spoon is are slightly modified honda parts for most part

Back