So i just got threatened by a 16 yr old

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
WTF is up with kids these days.

a really good friend (girl) that i basically watched grow up since she was 5 has this new "bf". shes over his house all the time lately. i got an im from him today to stop talking to her cuz hes the only man she needs.

:orly:

so i let him know who i am, and yada yada yada but he doesnt seem to give a shit. im not one to start with anyone, so hes just going on and on about how he knows where i live and what i got in my apt and how hes gonna mess with my car.

first, you're 16. you dont have a license. i live ~15 miles away. good luck. SHE doesnt even know where my new apartment is.

so as im sitting here trying not to laugh so hard, he calls me from her phone. yup, sounds like a whiny kid. i tell the boy that he needs to shut up, or im going to pay mommy and daddy a visit :) and then im going to bitch slap him. not that i would actually do that or whatever.

she calls me later, saying that he broke up with her cuz of me. i tell her hes nothing but white trash and needs to smarten up or life is going to be rough on him.

i really hope he does find me, so i can laugh him into embarassment.

Hah, that's some funny sht, I love kids w/no parental upbringing. I was in a similar situation w/some 15 yr old kid. He tried to come at me w/ a bat, single hook knocked him on out cold.

:laugh: It was a stupid mistake, him being underage and all, but I guess it was self-defense, though i know i could have been in a lot of trouble.

hopefully he just makes an idiot of himslef, rather than do something stuupid.

*edit: I'm 19

Simple solution: Don't talk to 16 year olds.

you must be old or something.

think of it as the same relationship a brother would have with his sister, as long as it has nothing to do with

as you put it in your profile :)

Quoted post[/post]]
you must be old or something.

think of it as the same relationship a brother would have with his sister, as long as it has nothing to do with

as you put it in your profile :)
I'm 23. I can't even fathom holding a convo with a 16 year old. And I'm far from native to this shithole, I'm just here for school.

I'm 23. I can't even fathom holding a convo with a 16 year old. And I'm far from native to this shithole, I'm just here for school.

HEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I am native to this shithole!!! :p

You guys must not know any smart kids. I can have intelligent conversations with my sister's 15 & 16 yr old friends...but thats probably because these are the kind of kids that smoke a lot of ganja and then make National Merit Scholar.

Quoted post[/post]]
You guys must not know any smart kids. I can have intelligent conversations with my sister's 15 & 16 yr old friends...but thats probably because these are the kind of kids that smoke a lot of ganja and then make National Merit Scholar.

weed makes you dumb. Short term memory is affected I have noticed it.

It's like the same situation as my neighbors. I've known the family since the littlest girls were born. Now they're 10 and 9, and I teach them swimming lessons.

so he's pretty much like "There's nothing wrong with you.. That 'turbo mirage' guy from hs is just talking to you. I dont like it. i'm dumping you"

this guy's a winner, can anyone else tell?

I'm with turbo, there's few good people in the world, and people you grew up with are rare. cherish it.

first off:

im drunk

seconds

cori, come back to mass we'll chill!

third:

yeah, shes a good kid. ice, you are right on the money.

fourth:

i need to change my alias to 4g63mirage :mrgreen:

Fifth of all:

Who gives a fuck what 16 year olds' think. They are worthless.

Anyone below the age of 25 is brain dead.

and it's about age 25 that you stop fearing things. At least, you SHOULD stop fearing things.

Back