So im buying a Scion XB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

Ive always liked them, but I didnt decide I was gonna buy one until I sat in one at the dealer. They are so badass. I know they are slow and built on a echo's chassis, but im a dumbass and must have one..... In white!

Ok Start trashing!

:spin: :spin:

I knew I was gonna catch hell for this. I know its LOPO but I want one!!!!

I think they're cool. They'd be even cooler if they had a bigger engine, but hey, s'coo. I'd rock one if I needed a "city car."

:blink: :huh:

YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON I CAN'T FUCKIN BELIEVE YOU'RE GOING TO BUY ONE OF THOSE UGLY PIECES OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K man hope it all works out for ya :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 31 2004, 11:46 PM
YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON I CAN'T FUCKIN BELIEVE YOU'RE GOING TO BUY ONE OF THOSE UGLY PIECES OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch it, pal... that "piece of crap" is built by Toyota, and as far as I'm concerned, Toyota > Honda.

Now, just to spite you, I'm going to offer my services as fabricator and turbo system guru extrodinair to WhiteWRX for free, just so he can have an xB that'll kick your ass. :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jan 31 2004, 11:51 PM-->
revolution8k
@Jan 31 2004, 11:46 PM

Watch it, pal... that "piece of crap" is built by Toyota, and as far as I'm concerned, Toyota > Honda.

Now, just to spite you, I'm going to offer my services as fabricator and turbo system guru extrodinair to WhiteWRX for free, just so he can have an xB that'll kick your ass. :)

<_< I was kidding.... I like the Scion xB. :)

Oh, and I don't race and i don't wanna build my car so get that xB to run low 15s and he'll kick my ass for not a lot of work. :)

The scions are actually cool. they look good just tinted black, some decent 16" rims or bigger if they'll fit, and fill the back of that shit up with a bad ass system. Honestly i thought about doing that a while back, i went on the site and built one with all the options i liked and it was only like 15k. not bad for that.

Are you getting it with the AEM cold air and strut braces and stuff?

as i told him in chat...i can put my living room on wheels but i wouldnt drive it.....16k could get alot off cool shizzy...but wuteva spins your compressor lol.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jan 31 2004, 11:51 PM-->
revolution8k
@Jan 31 2004, 11:46 PM

the car has a dumbestic badge...

its still half way into the shitter. :lol:

I LIKE the xB. I think it's cool! I'm pretty sure that you can drop a Celica GT-S engine into it... and turbo kits are already under development.

i take it your buying it for JDM look and not for the power. I personally like the A better but its your money. they are cars that were designed so you can accessorize using factory parts.

if they develope a kit to swap a 2ZZ (i think) into it, that would be badass. but, stock they come with a 1.3L w/ 85hp. true they do have TRD super and turbo charger systems, but that doesn't even make anywhere close to 200hp.

hey, now you can where your huge foam cowboy hat and not have to worry about having it rub the roof.

i would wait till the Xc comes out its alot cooler. thats just me though

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 2 2004, 03:38 PM
I LIKE the xB. I think it's cool! I'm pretty sure that you can drop a Celica GT-S engine into it... and turbo kits are already under development.

hmmmmmmmmm.....

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Feb 2 2004, 04:30 PM
but, stock they come with a 1.3L w/ 85hp. true they do have TRD super and turbo charger systems, but that doesn't even make anywhere close to 200hp.

Nope.

1496cc
108hp @ 6000rpm
105lbft @ 4200rpm

http://www.scion.com/drive/features/xb_specs.html

There are a number of variable valve timing Hondas out there with one camshaft pushing boost on stock internals with 220whp... there's no reason why the aftermarket can't do that with a similar size DOHC block.

i agree with calesta, get one, then put a Celica GTS engine in there. not the newer ones with the lowered rev limit, but the ones before that would rev to 8k+ on the factory computer

Back