So it's FRIDAY..........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B...you better load up on cold drugs, put on a gas mask, wear rubber gloves, slap on some safety glasses, walk super slow, watch out for rusty staples, sit 3+ feet away from your monitor, advoid the phone like the pluage, drive 15 MPH below the speed limit, drink only bottle water, find a hardhat, only eat food after you watched someone else eat the same thing and they live for at least 30 minutes, beware of ladders, wash your hands every 10 minutes, don't look at any black cats, jack off while wearing a condom, don't use public toilets, and if you can find one...put on a bullet proof vest....

and you should make thru the day OK :laugh:

side note...I bet his fellow office workers would look at him all day if he came in like that...... :p

lol

they are kicking me out of here shortly... they don't want to get sick too.... so i gotta haul ass and finish this script.... and i'm just starting the database table for it Doh!

Well quit replying in there and DO IT! lol...I didn't even know it was the 13th. I don't really care. I mean my name is michael myers why do I care? :p

:p

anyways, im working out citrix issues until 3ish, then my buddy jay (yes with the lexus, steve :)) is coming over so i can fix his pc, then when the gf gets there around 11ish we are goin clubbin.

thank god its friday. too bad i get paid the first and the 16th. ive got enough gas to go to work today, make it home, go to work on monday and then go to the bank.

I dont even know what the lude did to drink my money this time. I have installed anything......wait, i remember christmas....overdraft...240 bucks in fees....then bills...thats where my money went.

I still have a pack of cigarettes so :)...but no gas means no VTEC

Plenty of gas in the car (uses half a tank a week driving to work 5 days a week at a rate of a 45 mile round trip). Even after running the balls out of it. Really gotta wrap out that little motor to get up to highway speed.

Hoodwinked comes out today if I'm not mistaken, which looks hilarious. Probably take the g/f out to dinner and the movie tomorrow. Possibly tonight.

The rest of the weekend will be taken up by World of Warcraft - hopefully Blizzard gets their shit together and manages to keep the servers stable.

what is your DD? 1/2 a tank a week. thats a dream for me. and i work 15 miles away (30 round trip)

Back