so many engine dealers, who to choose?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90DA9

Hey guys, I just purchased a 1990 Integra LS with 473,000 kms on it. It's in fantastic condition for the kilometers it has, and the engine still runs great. There's no way I'm building that block, so I would like to swap in an OBD1 B18C1 or an OBD2 and convert it. There are so many websites claiming to include everything you need for the swap, but after hearing so many swap horror stories (bent valves, spun bearings, warped heads), it's very hard to trust pictures and text. Does anyone know any reputable engine importers?

Not sure if they ship to Canada but hmotorsonline is pretty good.

tiger japanese is great all I'm saying is if you get the motor first thing is change the oil but there great & must of them are cheap great price & there fast to anywhere

Osaka JDM Engines, Imported JDM Engines

these guys are located in canada and i had a buddy who says they are good people and helped him out in every way he needed.... took 5 days or so for him to get his motor down here to texas which i thought was pretty quick

Back