So Much for the PissedOffDiet...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

Taken live & in person.. B was enjoying that Combo Grinder. :lol:

And the wing's purpose... To help B with a good height level to keep his next snack. :)
DSC00516.JPG

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Aug 17 2004, 03:04 AM
Taken live & in person.. B was enjoying that Combo Grinder. :lol:

And the wing's purpose... To help B with a good height level to keep his next snack. :)
DSC00516.JPG

[post=377894]Quoted post[/post]​

You mean... he's actually DRIVING the Sol again?

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 17 2004, 10:43 AM
Thuggin y0!!! :fosho: :wavetowel2:
[post=377945]Quoted post[/post]​

throin up gang signs like woah :lol:

Your wheels have gotten expentionally worse. :p

Exhaust looks 3 times better...good to see it's getting put to a good use, lol. Fastest picnic table on the block!

:werd: Carbonfiber real spoiler>>>>>>honda oem.

Ok I'm real confused right now, is the sol running or is that an old pic?

pics was taken last saturday.
it runs.

see page 47 of the project pissedoffsol thread.

tshes gettng dyoned on the 28th... without a tuner :( im looking into getting a back up guy, but not a pro. a half-assed tune is better than a base map.... and from there, i can always go back

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 17 2004, 09:12 PM
:werd: Carbonfiber real spoiler>>>>>>honda oem.
[post=378298]Quoted post[/post]​

B's spoiler is good too- Princeton's is just infinitely more expensive and quite a bit taller... he is definitely one of my friends with the uh... "deeper pockets". The spoiler was custom made too. I'm just glad that he's got a different CF rear end setup to run on the street now. He saves the monster tail for track days.

PHiZ will get you setup right B... Especially if your not rushed... And if you got extra time, maybe i'll strap down again, bump the boost to 8psi, and do some re-tuning... I think we could have gotten my map alot smoother with more time.

Back