So Ripperbone just called me...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

...and I must say he's one fucking cool guy

hmmm! Bullsh*t....
<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"> For some reason I dont like Ripp...</span> :mrgreen:

:p

Quoted post[/post]]

hmmm! Bullsh*t....
<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"> For some reason I dont like Ripp...</span> :mrgreen:

you fucking lie

Quoted post[/post]]
sorry man... I had to spend time with my girl, it was her only day off since last week. That's tight that he got the prelude, H22 y0!!! oh and my CRX...GONE!!!! SOLD Y0!!!!!! :cry:

I'll PM you a link to that GSR...I don't want to make it easier for these shady ass fuckers in Cali to swoop it up before I do :ph34r: ...Fear the GSR, Built Type R motor :mrgreen:
swett you sold your crx and damn that was quick how much did you get for it? i like the gsr and you better get it.
do it, do it

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

hmmm! Bullsh*t....

you fucking lie

Quoted post[/post]]
sorry man... I had to spend time with my girl, it was her only day off since last week. That's tight that he got the prelude, H22 y0!!! oh and my CRX...GONE!!!! SOLD Y0!!!!!! :cry:

I'll PM you a link to that GSR...I don't want to make it easier for these shady ass fuckers in Cali to swoop it up before I do :ph34r: ...Fear the GSR, Built Type R motor :mrgreen:
swett you sold your crx and damn that was quick how much did you get for it? i like the gsr and you better get it.
do it, do it
I'm getting $3500 for it... you know I wanted 4k but I want this GSR bad...my friend's cousin is giving 1k for the CRX on thursday, then the rest he is making payments. Good thing about this though is I get to keep my CRX and drive it around till I get the GSR or until he finishes paying off the balance, which ever comes first :mrgreen:

so I am finally back in Colorado, and have to say damn its good to be home. I dont see how they guys in Texas can stand the heat. everyday last week was over 90 degrees in Laredo. I did get offered a job down there if I want it, I am thinking about it, but the heat is going to kill me, I would hate to be there in June or July.

Quoted post[/post]]
so I am finally back in Colorado, and have to say damn its good to be home. I dont see how they guys in Texas can stand the heat. everyday last week was over 90 degrees in Laredo. I did get offered a job down there if I want it, I am thinking about it, but the heat is going to kill me, I would hate to be there in June or July.
don't do it then unless the money is really worth it. can't enjoy your new found wealth if you are irritated with your environment. I bet that check you came back with was pretty phat huh :worthy:

Quoted post[/post]]
what sort of business were you there on?
and what sort of job offer did you get?
i worked for a company building computer equipment, I was in the shipping department and had to go to texas for the end of quarter shipments from mexico to different comapnys for a company called Avaya. the job offer I got was to help run the shipping warehouse.

Quoted post[/post]]

don't do it then unless the money is really worth it. can't enjoy your new found wealth if you are irritated with your environment. I bet that check you came back with was pretty phat huh :worthy:
I havent gotten the check yet I should get it on weds or thurs. and yea it should be phat, I had 87 hours for the week. plus I got a free trip and everything was paid for :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
I had 87 hours for the week
87 hours over 7 days?
no 87 hours over 6 days, i left monday morning and got paid 10 just for flying down to texas. I worked tues - fri. and on sat got 12 hours for flying again no work.

heres the hour breakdown
mon- 10 hours
tues - 16 hours
weds - 16 hours
thurs - 16 hours
fri - 17 hours
sat - 12 hours

total- 87 hours

Back