So, the painters stole my seats....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well...at least give us a decent hint to get thru the weekend with.... :wink: since the board will be down.

so I take it that when you got back, the painters was waiting for you in the basement, they got pissed and said that they have no clue about the seats, and they was going to kick your ass for the tool lockup deal. Then out of self-defence, you blocked an attack that would have maimed a normal sized human, and you wailed on them (prolly 3 guys) with a pipe from the water heater that broke when they blasted you with a roundhouse kick. You prolly did a few mid-section abdomin hits, got two of the guys crumpled over, and the third guy pulled out a shuriken and impailed your hand, you dropped the pipe, and went head on with the boss of the gang, with your other hand and broke his glass jaw. all three guys were arrested, and the police found out that they had priors on them for other thefts from customers, and they awarded you with a new car, a movie contract, and your seats returned with no harm done to them. You can't talk about it till the guys in Hollywood come and films you re-inacting the fight scene, and putting it in the next Jame Bond film. Only after the film, can you divulge any information until the opening night. The three gus are still in the hospital, and will be escourted to a maximum security prison once their wounds heal.

:ph34r:

hahaha

you got the 3 guys part right

luckily I had my brother in tow when it all went down :thumbsup:

luckily I had my brother in tow when it all went down

3 people were vicously beaten to a bloody pulp by 2 unknown assailants, witnesses described the event as the chance meeting of 2 chewbaccas and 3 pinatas

"rhode island news painter's fight 2 sasquatches"

LMMFAO

the family xmas card last year...

wookie-family.jpg

holy christ, your waxing bill must have been 5 figures

i'm guessing you didn't make any of the newspapers cause i haven't found anything so far
but i don't really have much to go on
lol

google -> hosmer from hondaswap beating some crackhead painters

Back