So who's gettin' ready for baseball??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Booooooooooooooooo, baseball sucks big time. Here sir let throw this little ball at you as fast as I can, why thank you sir, let me try to hit that ball with my little stick, ok now sir let me try to catch the little ball that was thrown at you as fast as could be that yo uhit with your little stick with this little leather thing that makes me look like I have a deformity that's supposed to be a glove.

You must not watch baseball.

First off the guy walks up to the plate, hits his shoes with the bat, then walks away, walks back up to the plate, looks around, waits.... waits... waits.... the pitcher throws a ball, 0 strikes 1 ball, then another 45 seconds pass and the pitcher might get lucky and throw a strick or another ball. then you do this till either 3 strikes happen, 4 balls or the batter gets lucky and hits it somewhere. oh and lets not forget those fouls, when the bastard finally does hit the friggin ball it goes behind the foul line. so then he walks away from the plate... walks back up, looks around,steps back, hits his shoes again, then walks up to the plate, spits some chew out, then wiggles the bat around and then gets another fucking ball.

so i guess i shouldnt try and do a hondaswap baseball fantasy league...

assholes. :p

I can't wait. Pitchers and Catchers already reporting into Spring Training. Heading down to Baltimore as usual this summer for two or three games then up to Cooperstown for Cal's introduction into the HOF. Can't wait!!!

I'm all about baseball, MLB Extra Innings ftw...
lemme guess, diehard redsox fan? Dice-k or whateveryou guys are callin him, not a bad way to spend 100mil on a guy who has never pitched in the mlb... all i gotta say is watch out for hughes... fear that man.

I dunno bout lester or papelbon as starters.... might as well keep papelbon as your closer. No way a kid that young can throw that hard for that many innings. I mean, unless he has somethin we havent seen (like a curve or slider even..) what does he have... a fastball. Something that wont stay 99mph for 7, or even 4 innings.

You must not watch baseball.

First off the guy walks up to the plate, hits his shoes with the bat, then walks away, walks back up to the plate, looks around, waits.... waits... waits.... the pitcher throws a ball, 0 strikes 1 ball, then another 45 seconds pass and the pitcher might get lucky and throw a strick or another ball. then you do this till either 3 strikes happen, 4 balls or the batter gets lucky and hits it somewhere. oh and lets not forget those fouls, when the bastard finally does hit the friggin ball it goes behind the foul line. so then he walks away from the plate... walks back up, looks around,steps back, hits his shoes again, then walks up to the plate, spits some chew out, then wiggles the bat around and then gets another fucking ball.
:rotflmao: you dam right I don't watch it cause of shit like that. Non-contact sports suck, Every now and again it's amusing to watch the top 10 plays on ESPN or when they show the fights and you see just about the whole team get involved.

I bout my 3 season game pass for the orioles, Red Soxs, Yanks, and Tampa Bay :) 11 games total, 2 seats for about 300. You cant beat that, even if the Orioles do suck.

I bout my 3 season game pass for the orioles, Red Soxs, Yanks, and Tampa Bay :) 11 games total, 2 seats for about 300. You cant beat that, even if the Orioles do suck.

I can beat it. I get ticket offers for the Os from time to time for FREE! WITH parking pass.
for the last 5+ years I've always said. hahahhahahha ummmm no....

I think baseball needs a play clock. As soon as the baseball touches the pitchers hand there should be a 10 second count down. after 10 seconds if the hitter isnt ready the pitcher can throw the ball even AT the batter. with no fouls =) I'd watch that.

Last edited:
they've made a few changes, and there is a time limit for the picther to pitch the ball now. Also, if you hit a walk off hr with 2 outs and runners on the bases... if the people on base do not run home and run off the field to celebrate, it wont count lol

Back