1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so...

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by bstd4bngr, Apr 27, 2006.

1. bstd4bngr

bstd4bngr Junior Member

i used to own a 93 dels sol s, sold it, bought a 02 WRX, some lady decided that she didnt wanna yield while my girlfriend was drivin it. lost the subie. got a 97 eclipse gs-t...motor blew at 176k miles. found a 93 del sol with a blown d16z6. friends mom is sellin for $500. all it needs is a motor. i REALLY want to buy it and swap in a b18c1. would that be the way to go with it? im wanting to boost(nope, i cant live without turbos lol). ive always wanted to swap in a b18c1 since my first sol, but gave up on that after maxin out a credit card gettin it repaired. but ive been out of the honda loop for a while and im wondering if this is still a good choice for a motor for the sol. for 500 bucks i can build it from the ground up and have it like i want, but im still not sure if i should go with the b18c, or settle for a b16 or b18b...any advice would be appreciated. thanks

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

the C1 will be fine

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

4. capone9399

capone9399 Senior Member

:werd:

5. HatchSpeeD

HatchSpeeD ...Hi...

All three are good choices but out of the three...^

6. bstd4bngr

bstd4bngr Junior Member

k, thats what i thought. champ white del sol sittin on 15" gold rotas CF hood and trunk rockin a b18c1 with a dsm 14b turbo and 450cc injectors. full tein coilovers wit edfc. 3inch turbo back...yeah sounds fun. boost at a safe 8-10lbs.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted