so...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bstd4bngr

i used to own a 93 dels sol s, sold it, bought a 02 WRX, some lady decided that she didnt wanna yield while my girlfriend was drivin it. lost the subie. got a 97 eclipse gs-t...motor blew at 176k miles. found a 93 del sol with a blown d16z6. friends mom is sellin for $500. all it needs is a motor. i REALLY want to buy it and swap in a b18c1. would that be the way to go with it? im wanting to boost(nope, i cant live without turbos lol). ive always wanted to swap in a b18c1 since my first sol, but gave up on that after maxin out a credit card gettin it repaired. but ive been out of the honda loop for a while and im wondering if this is still a good choice for a motor for the sol. for 500 bucks i can build it from the ground up and have it like i want, but im still not sure if i should go with the b18c, or settle for a b16 or b18b...any advice would be appreciated. thanks

k, thats what i thought. champ white del sol sittin on 15" gold rotas CF hood and trunk rockin a b18c1 with a dsm 14b turbo and 450cc injectors. full tein coilovers wit edfc. 3inch turbo back...yeah sounds fun. boost at a safe 8-10lbs.

Back